Top Beauty Picks for Classes

Assalamualaikum


I would say that I have no makeup on most of the time. I wear depends on where I go, and when I feel like wearing them. Where I usually go is of course, campus. So, no makeup, well just sunscreen (obviously not a makeup) and my favourite Chanel compact powder (Johnson's baby powder, 90% of the time). Oh yes, and a Maybelline Lip Balm which I've been using since 2013 I think.

For sunscreen, I will alternate them based on my schedule. For example if I have straight classes from 8 am to 5 pm, I will use Dior. If I have class until 1pm, I will use Shiseido. This is because the one from Shiseido is  a waterproof sunscreen and I need makeup remover to clean it which is truly taking my time during my break time. Considering my break time (for lunch and pray*) is only 1 hour most of the time, I choose the Dior one since it's easy to be removed and not a waterproof sunscreen.

DIOR
DIORSNOW
UV SHIELD BRIGHTENING ILLUMINATING UV PROTECTION INTENSE PROTECTION 
SPF50+ - PA++++
RM196

SHISEIDO
MULTI-DEFENSE UV PROTECTOR
SPF 50
RM130

I raved about the Chanel tons of time. Even to my family and friends. I can say that it's worth the splurge! This powder makes my skin glow effortlessly. It has this subtle shimmer and totally change my skin appearance.

CHANEL
LES BEIGES
HEALTHY GLOW SHEER POWDER SPF 15 / PA++
RM140**

And last but not the least is baby lips! I really love this range as it moisturizes my terrible chapped lips so well. I wish to buy more colour from this range!

MAYBELLINE
BABY LIPS LOVE COLOR BRIGHTS COLLECTION
RM10.47

*For your information, you need to completely remove your makeup before ablution or wudhu'.
**I bought most of them long time ago, so the price(s) might be different due to GST implementation.

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply