Review: NARS Oasis Blush

Assalamualaikum






Where To Buy: NARS Pavilion, Mid Valley, Gurney Plaza

Price: RM127

Nett Weight: 4.8mg

Shade: Oasis

Line: Permanent

What It Claims: Sparkling pink champagne. The ultimate authority in blush, NARS offers the industry's most iconic shades for cheeks. Natural, healthy-looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush. Silky texture in matte and shimmering shades. Micronized powder ensures soft, blendable application. Iconic NARS shades.

My review: This blush is defined by sparkling pink champagne. It did sound ‘good’ at first. So after few swatches on my cheek, I decided to buy it (my aunt belanja yayers!). I didn’t realize that this blush is a bit dark for me even though I blend it so well for 3 minutes? Maybe due to the lighting in NARS or maybe because I was too excited when someone paid it for me lol Anyway, on the bright side, I can save some amount of bronzer because it has this slightly bronzing effect on my cheek. The formulation of this blush is a powder type and has shimmery glitters. So extra work on blending is needed to make it nicely blended. Overall, this product, particularly this shade is a so-so for me. I am looking forward to try NARS Multiple. Oh how I wish they could widen their wings in Johore. Here, I attached the new price list of NARS products inclusive GST.

NARS price list in Malaysia

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply