Review: NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Biscayne Park

Assalamualaikum 





Where To Buy: NARS Pavilion

Price: RM90

Nett Weight: 2.2g

Finish: Soft Sheen Finish

Line: Permanent

What It Claims: Satin Lip Pencil dresses up lips in statement shades that seduce with rich, color-bright pigments while drenching them in decadent moisture. A modern, long-wearing, vitamin-enriched formula in a jumbo pencil format to provide great wear and intense color with a satin finish. Use for lining, all-over lip color, or pairing with another lip product. High-impact intense color. Convenient, easy and precise application.

My review: When it comes to lipstick, I always find the one with matte finish as it gives more comfort on my lips. I must say that this is actually my first ever soft sheen finish lipstick. It comes with a cap and needs to be sharpened manually (yes, the other end cannot be twisted or clicked). Having a dry chapped lips since forever, I was feeling a lil bit scared to apply it as it has a potential to make my chapped lips looks horrible. But I was so wrong! It glides off smoothly and slightly silky. The colour that comes out is just so amazing. I always applied more than two times at the chapped areas as it can be covered with the creamy formula of the lipstick. The longevity for the colour to stay put however didnt impress me. But for four hours after application sounds just, okay. The lip pencil is mildly moisturizing and seriously cannot beat the Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour range. The Biscayne Park (named after a beautiful national park in the US) shade gives this pink guava colour which is in between of nude pink and coral. Wear it with smokey eyes makeup, you'll definitely look gorgeous!

Love It or Leave It: Love it!

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.