Review: Melvita Floral Bouquet Gentle Cleansing Jelly

Assalamualaikum





Where To Buy: MELVITA Mid Valley Megamall, MELVITA 1 Utama or [here]

Price: RM107

Line: Permanent

What It Claims: Enriched with active ingredients of Rose, Orange Blossom and Narcissus, this lightly foaming gel gently eliminates impurities and removes make-up. It transforms into a fresh, delicate foam that leaves skin clean and soft, enveloped in freshness and protection.

My review: After I finished my second bottle of Clinique Liquid Facial Soap, I know I need to replace it with something cheaper. Not more than RM85. But my determination got blown away by strong wind (lol hyperbole) when I first saw organic skincare named Melvita. Back in 2012, I tried the best-seller moisturizer from Clinique called Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (DDMG). But you know what's more dramatic? Tiny bumps appeared on my skin after using it! I freaked out and I cant seem to 'destroy' them from my face. I was so hopeless though. Not only that, the Clinique DDMG also made my face so dry I swear I was so scared to even look at the mirror. Okay this is far more dramatic lol. But then, in early July, I decided to give this Melvita a shot. After a few weeks of using it, the tiny bumps started to disappear. Slowly. I was so happy! It did clear up most of the tiny bumps (or clogged pores or maybe keratosis pilaris). Not to mention its floral scent, ah! I use two pump of it for every cleansing session and it covers my face and neck. You wont get any over-pump of it as you only need to press it twice until the pump reaches its limit. So, to sum it up, it did what it claims. Yes, it did leaves my skin clean and soft. I highly recommend this to organic skincare lovers out there. It's a bit pricey for a cleanser, but definitely worth every penny!

Love It or Leave It: Love it!

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.