Review: MAC Matte Lipstick in Honeylove

Assalamualaikum





Where To Buy: MAC stores worldwide or [here]

Price: RM68

Nett Weight: 3.0g

Finish: Matte Finish

Line: Permanent

What It Claims: Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous.

My review: This is my first ever MAC lipstick that I bought back in 2012. I like lipstick with matte finish as it gives a perfect amount of dimension to make my lips pop. This colour is more of a light honey-beige toned with rose which is perfect for natural makeup look. The creamy texture of this lipstick makes it easy to glide on my lips. It takes three to four hours before I need to reapply it on my lips. Although it is creamy, but it takes less than an hour to settle in into fine lines and dries up my lips which is the only downside of this product. 

Love It or Leave It: Love it!

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.