Sister Bonding Time

Assalamualaikum


Hi everyone. Yesterday, my sister and I had a wonderful quality time together. We went for coffee hop at JWC The Factory 30 located at Mount Austin. How was the coffee? So good! I drank my usual, mocha. We also tried the blueberry cheesecake and it was nice too. I am so satisfied with the foods, services and also the spacious parkings!





Hijab from Tudung People
Top from H&M
Jeans from Dorothy Perkins
Shoes from Nike
Bag from Longchamp


We headed to MAC after that to buy the Velvet Teddy and thank god they have it! Due to high demand, they only have few Velvet Teddy left and sold out almost everywhere nationwide (online too). I also bought the Runway Hit because it is too pretty hehe InsyaAllah more reviews to come.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply